Strike up the band and get ready for a rousing performance as you march down one of our iconic Disney parade routes! Your marching band will experience the emotion, pageantry and pride of a grand Disney tradition. Afterwards, make even more memories as you reward yourselves by enjoying the magic of our theme parks.
Discover the excitement — and the magic — of being in the spotlight on the most magical of stages as you perform for an audience at a Disney theme park. This time-honored tradition will challenge your group to perform at their highest level as they experience the expectations and discipline required to be a Disney performer.
The Disney Difference
Disney Imagination Campus Performances set the standard by which all other performance opportunities are measured. Discover the Disney Difference when:
- Performers are treated as honorary Disney Cast Members for the day
- Your ensemble’s performance is supported by professional Disney coordinators
- Your group partakes in the magic of our parks with specially priced tickets
- Audition required
- At Disneyland Resort in California, a minimum of 50 performers total (minimum of 40 instrumentalists) per organized marching band to participate in this experience
- At Walt Disney World Resort in Florida:
- During Peak Season, a minimum of 50 performers total per organized marching band to participate in this experience
- During Regular Season, a minimum of 40 performers total per organized marching band to participate in this experience in Regular Season
- For 2023 Walt Disney World Resort pricing information, click here
- For 2024 Walt Disney World Resort pricing information, click here
- For Disneyland Resort pricing information, click here