Explore how Disney Imagineers engage all 5 senses to create immersive environments that support the living stories of our theme parks.
At Disney, everyone is a storyteller. In this revealing course, students will get an inside look at how Disney Imagineers create immersive environments that support the living stories of our theme parks. Through this journey they’ll discover how a wide range of disciplines––from live performances and music to sculptures and culinary arts––all come together to bring stories to life inside the Disney Theme Parks.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Investigate how storytelling at Disney Parks utilizes all 5 senses
- Engage in hands-on design experiences similar to Disney Imagineers’ early design processes
- Identify examples of storytelling in unlikely, non-traditional ways
- Explore our theme parks with a new lens and identify varying levels of detail
- Investigate elements of story and recognize how the same concepts can be used in different ways
- Identify and explore the different creative and technical roles that come together to create an immersive experience
- Learn the importance of collaboration and teamwork in crafting a good story for a diverse audience
- For 2023 Walt Disney World Resort pricing information, click here
- For 2024 Walt Disney World Resort pricing information, click here
- For Disneyland Resort pricing information, click here