Teamwork is the cornerstone of how we achieve success at Disney. In order to provide our Guests with the service and products they expect, working together towards a common goal is the key.
At Disney, our success and our legacy have always hinged on highly effective teams who are motivated toward a common goal. This spirit of shared vision and teamwork can be observed throughout The Walt Disney Company, and in every aspect of our Disney theme parks. In this experience participants learn the Disney philosophy and strategies behind high performing teams. They’ll experience first-hand how collaboration and openness enable teams to overcome obstacles and achieve the ultimate goal...making magic for our Guests every day.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explore the attributes that make teams highly effective
- Examine their personal strengths and how to apply them in a team setting
- Discover how diversity of thought strengthens a team
- Understand the need to support and build on the contributions of team members
- Learn the value of communication, trust and compromise in a team setting
- Demonstrate an understanding of shared responsibility
- Available for Middle School, High School and College students
- Minimum of 15 students required per organized group to participate in this experience
- For 2023 Walt Disney World Resort pricing information, click here
- For 2024 Walt Disney World Resort pricing information, click here
- For Disneyland Resort pricing information, click here