Discover the principles that Disney leaders use to create an inclusive environment where all Cast Members are valued.
In this course participants explore the importance of Disney’s 5 Keys of Excellence that guide Disney Cast Members in everything they do. Participants will be challenged through a variety of experiences focusing on effective communication and critical thinking. Through hands-on learning and problem-solving scenarios, participants will experience the real-world application of these principles as they interact with Disney leaders and discover their own personal leadership style.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of diversity when assembling a team
- Understand the value of a positive attitude when faced with any challenge
- Describe Disney’s 5 Keys of Excellence and how these impact a large organization’s ability to quickly solve problems
- Describe and analyze the relationship between Cast Excellence, Guest Satisfaction and Business Results
- Engage with various partners to problem-solve through collaboration
- Understand their personal leadership skills and their own leadership style
- Recommended for High School and College Students
- Content can be adapted for Middle School students
- Minimum of 15 students required per organized group to participate in this experience
- For Walt Disney World Resort pricing information, click here
- For Disneyland Resort pricing information, click here